My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

01 September 2005

Worship

Heretofore begins a new feature on Measuring Days...a worship predictor!!

Singing the psalms isn't always super-easy, especially to those who haven't grown up with them and aren't so familiar with the tunes or content (it's sort of like digesting a whole feast after dieting for a few years). Thus some have suggested that I bloggerize what Psalms we'll be singing the coming Sunday, in hopes that you will be better prepared to worship with us.

This is obviously most helpful to those worshipping with us in Lafayette; but I have no hidden intentions of marginalizing any of you gentle readers. Note: the Psalm selections are out of the Crown & Covenant Psalter.

For Sunday, September 4
148
119R
143B
23B
63B

Pastor Long continues his study in John, preaching this week on the bread of life.

No comments: