My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

28 September 2005

friday funnies on wednesday

We're headed out of town the next few days, so there won't be any worship predictor. But here are the Friday funnies a couple days early (or a few days late, depending).

This is a pretty amazing site that would be cool for kids learning the alphabet.

When you're not at work, click here and marvel at the time and creativity some people have; watch the whole thing, it's pretty amazing.

Many kudos to ryan of cerbus who found my new favorite t-shirt I don't own yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting sites! My favorites were the alphabet and t-shirt. :-)

Robbie Schmidtberger said...

yo.. i get to take a homiletics course next semester! Will be using books by Robbinson and Gibson as texts.. then the final will be a sermon delivered... then in a year or 2 i'll have homiletics II.

i think thats really cool.... then i get hebrew from Iain Duguid from Westminster Escondido and Greek from T. David Gordon.

Tamara Rose said...

heh thats great! i should get my dad that. I don't remeber if he has a beard right now... hmm... i think he does. well ttyl