My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

02 June 2006

Our Australians and My New Officemate

Our Australians left yesterday on their circuitous route back to the down under. They lived and ministered with us for almost 10 months. What a great and blessed time! It was truly sad to say goodbye to them, especially considering some of those who've come to love them may very well never see them again this side of heaven. But it's good that we serve the same King and can entrust them to His care and the ministry of His kingdom.

So, for any blokes and sheilas out there in internet-land, take good care of them!

-----

I'm hunting. More precisely, I'm trapping.

There's a mouse in my office and he isn't letting me get much work done. He'll be gone soon.

-----
We're headed camping this weekend; Lord willing, we'll see you on the flip side.

No comments: