My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

01 December 2005

Worship predictor

For this Sunday morning:

Psalms
113A
84B
40C
110N
27A

Pastor Long will preach on John 8:12-20, "The Light of the World"

Sunday evening, Graeme will preach on 2 Peter 3:9, "God's Patience - Motivation for Evangelism"

We (the Olivettis) will be traveling to Michigan to minister to the saints at Southfield RPC outside Detroit. I'm looking forward to seeing the church there again and spending time with friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really?? Wow, am I out of the loop! I go on vacation three Sundays in a row and this is what I get to come back to? Yay! Looking forward to seeing y'all!