“We purpose as a congregation”
To live and proclaim the reformed faith and biblical worship
- By living our theology in making church planting a continual priority with bold faith in God’s sovereignty and purpose in bringing Himself glory through growing His church
- By continually planting joyfully reformed churches who stand solidly upon the doctrines of grace and the Biblical worship of God
Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.
To joyfully serve and send those who God brings to us into ministries around the world
- By Great Commission work of planting churches committed to missions local and worldwide
- By planting churches that have the most opportunity for finding, training and sending new laborers to the ends of the earth
Matthew 9:38 pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.
To be salt and light to the earth by living out the Mediatorial Kingship of Christ
- By planting churches that have the most opportunity for bringing God’s kingdom on earth by discipling individuals, families, cities, and nations with the gospel of Christ
- By planting churches committed to ministries of true religion: caring for the poor, the widows and the orphans (James 1:27)
Jeremiah 29:7 But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.
To train and equip men and women to be effective laborers for Christ
- By planting multiplying, church-planting churches, believing God uses church planting to raise up laborers, exponentially increasing opportunities for service in the church, training in leadership, and increased responsibility in ministry
- By planting churches committed to equipping men and women according to their gifts for the work of ministry
2 Timothy 2:2 and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.