My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

26 June 2005

Synod, etc.

We are heading out tomorrow morning to drive to Pennsylvania for the RPCNA synod this week. Prayer for safe travels and wisdom for the delegates would be greatly appreciated. You might also pray that God would bless the fellowship among the elders; if often is a great time of encouragement in that area.

Being gone means I might not get a chance to post much; I'll try to find a computer and send some thoughts on the week. But if not, I'll be back towards the beginning of next week.

-----

For readers who are part of our local congregation, upon a great suggestion, I hope to start posting the sermon text, title, and psalms we'll be singing part way through the week; this was suggested so that people newer to psalmody could spend some time working on them before worship...which would be a great idea for all of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psalmody -- The San Fransisco Treat! (Justin)