I've never been "tagged" before, and I probably wouldn't respond, except with this one I get to talk about books. Thanks Josh.
1. One book that changed your life: The Attributes of God by A. W. Pink and a New Systematic Theology by Robert Reymond. The first because it reintroduced me to the greatness of Biblical doctrine, the second because it made meaningful theology within reach.
2. One(or Two) book(s) that you’ve read more than once: I read the Chronicles of Narnia about every year-ish.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Other than the Bible...The Collected Writings of John Murray (is that cheating?)
4. One book that made you laugh: H.L. Mencken's Chrestomathy. That dude's craaaazy. If only more of us could write like that...
5. One book that made you cry: I did tear up a couple times during Gilead by Marilynne Robinson. Take and read!
6. One book that you wish HAD been written: How Zwingli and Luther Settled Their Differences and Made Everything Easier for All Reformed Folks, by Ima Dreamin.
7. One book that you wish had NEVER been written: Lewis Chafer's Systematic Theology. Plus all those really bad books everybody else has mentioned.
8. What you're currently reading: Sex & The Supremacy of Christ, John Piper, Justin Taylor et al. Pascal's Pensees for nighttime reading. Flannery O'Connor's complete stories.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: I've got a stack two feet high...I think next might Chesterton's biography of St. Thomas Aquinas.
10. Now tag 5 people: Any of our Purdue grad students. They always find the randomest and coolest things to read. (That's right, I said randomest.)
11. One book do you wish YOU had written: Church Planting in 12 Easy Steps