My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

29 April 2005

New Books!

Westminster Confession of Faith - I have different copies of this, but this one has the Solemn League & Covenant and the Directory for Public Worship, which has great stuff on preaching.

Consequence of Ideas (RC Sproul) - when I was a janitor a few years ago, I listened to most of this tape series. But I didn't remember much of the details, so I thought I'd order the book and see how it does for a philosophy intro.

Not the Way its Supposed to be (Calvin Plantinga) - I've only read the intro, but this treatment of sin looks to be a very promising read.

Justification and the New Perspectives on Paul (Guy Prentiss Walters) - I have no intentions of dealing with these debates on this page, at least until I add another couple decades to my learning; but I do want to understand them.

Happy reading!

No comments: