My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

28 March 2006

Some links

Hope your week is going well. Here are some interesting links:

The "articles" page at Banner of Truth magazine. Looks like a great resource.

CCEL.org is another huge resource. Compiled by folks at Calvin College, it is a wonderful collection of writings that have been used by God in the church throughout the centuries. It has vast collections of writings by the church fathers, by the reformers, and by many Puritans. Well worth bookmarking for Bible study use (esp. Calvin's commentaries).

Ever wondered why a word is the word it is? The online etymology dictionary can help. I use this fairly often in preparing sermons.

For great fun: flipbook! You can create your own online flipbooks (or look at others').

No comments: