My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

24 June 2008

Synod

The RPCNA synod began meeting last night. Keith Magill, pastor of the Elkhart congregation, preached from 2 Corinthians 11. Afterwards, Dr. Denny Prutow, professor of homiletics was elected as the new moderator. This morning, John Edgar preached from Acts 16 on the mission of church planting. More of these kinds of details can be found at the official synod blog.

If inspiration strikes, perhaps I shall publish some synodical limericks or haikus.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It was great to see you, as always! Keep my husband on his feet, make him run around and do things for you.

Jared said...

Hm. I thought that was why God gave him a great wife. ;)