My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "O Lord, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!"

14 November 2007

Everyone, say hello


Here is John Ambrose Olivetti, who made his entrance and began breathing air Monday night, a tad before eight o'clock. God is good and great. My wife is my hero. Big brothers and sister are appropriately tickled pink.

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are.
1 John 3:1

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. You guys make cute kids. :)

Uncle Zach

Micah said...

Hello John! You're a cutie! Wish we could shake yer little hand.

Alicia said...

Hi John! You are a beautiful baby!

Alicia said...

He's the only one not born on a Sunday, right?

Alaina said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Welcome to the world, John!

Jared said...

Alicia - #1 was born on a Saturday, but #2&3 were born on Sundays.

Tamara said...

Happy Aunt! Happy, happy, Aunt.

Charity said...

Wow, I forgot you were even expecting! How exciting! He looks just like his brothers...and he looks older than a newborn. Poor Isabelle! She needs a sister! :)

Congratulations!!

Maria JoAnn said...

Awww, what a beautiful baby boy. He looks so much like Charlie.
Congratulations!

lynardlynard said...

Welcome to the covenant family, John!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Congratulations too!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I thought the same as Maria when I first saw his picture!

Alicia said...

Actually, uh, I think #1 was born on a Monday :-). I just checked the calendar. 15th, right?

Anonymous said...

Two words:

Congrats!
Cigar?

JK